Mushroom, feta cheese and tomato omelette
- leeks: 1-2, finely chopped
- mushrooms: 200 g
- tomatoes: 2-3, peeled, seeded, finely diced
- olive oil: about ½ -1 coffee cup
- eggs: 6-8
- milk: 4 tbsp (optional)
- basil or parsley (optional)
- feta cheese: 150 g, crumbled
- salt, pepper
Pour a lug of olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the leeks until wilted. Add the mushrooms, the tomatoes, a pinch of salt and pepper and continue to sauté until the liquids are absorbed. Remove from the heat.
Beat the eggs with the milk (if added), a pinch of salt and finely chopped basil or parsley leaves. Toss in the crumbled feta cheese, mash with a fork, then stir to combine with the egg mixture.