- 1 pack (500g) penne or any kind of pasta you prefer
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 100g mushrooms of your choice, cut into strips
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 200g cream cheese
- 200g yogurt
- 100g grated yellow cheese
- a little olive oil
- 3/4 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- Boil the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain.
- In a deep pan with a little oil, sautee the chicken until gloden brown. Add the spring onions. Add the mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper, and wine. Add the chicken stock and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the yogurt and cream cheese and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the pasta into an ovenproof dish and add the chicken and sauce. Carefully mix and then add the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 35-40 minutes, until golden brown.