Spaghetti with chicken mince
- 500 g. (17.6 oz) spaghetti
- 600 g. (21.2 oz) chicken mince
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes without peel and seeds, finely chopped
- 400 g. (14.1 oz) canned tomatoes
- 100 ml (3.4 US oz) red wine
- little sugar
- 5-6 allspice berries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- salt, pepper, grated kefalotyri for sprinkling
Prepare the chicken mince as follows: heat the oil and sauté onion and garlic briefly. Then pour the mince and continue sautéing for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring.
Pour the wine into the pot and once absorbed, add canned tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, pepper, allspice, cinnamon and a little sugar. Put a little water and continue cooking for 35' minutes until the liquid evaporates and minced meat with sauce is left.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions of the package and drain them. Serve the pasta with minced meat sauce and plenty of grated cheese on top.