Souvlakia with meat, cherry tomatoes, onions and bread
- 600g of veal or pork fillet
- 4 dry baby onions cut in the middle
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices of bread cut in cubes
- 1 glas of wine
- 1 tbs of parsley, finely chopped
- a little bit of rosemary, finelly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic mashed
- 6 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
Chop the fillet in cubes ( 2,5 cm) . Pour salt and pepper and place the meat in a glass or plastic bowl. Mix in a shaker the olive oil with the rosemary, the parsley, the garlic and wine, beating them until they become a mixture. Pour the mixture in the bowl with the meat cubes
Leave the cubes of meat in the marinade for 30 minutes. Drain the meat well. Pass in straws the meat, the cherry tomatoes, the cubes of bread and the onions, the one after the other.
Bake the "souvlakia" in coals (BBQ) or grill for 15-20 minutes turning them often and spreading them while baking them with the marinade. Serve them with fresh green salad.