Potato salad with olives and sun-dried tomatoes
- potatoes: 500 g, small, round
- sun-dried tomatoes: 3, strained, cut into thin strips
- arugula: 1 bunch
- walnuts: 80 g, coarsely chopped
- (Kalamata) οlives: 7-8
- pomegranate: ½, the seeds
- FOR THE DRESSING
- olive oil: 5 tbsp
- garlic cloves: 3, crushed
- white wine vinegar: 2 tbsp
- olive paste: 1: tsp
- salt, freshly-ground pepper
Thoroughly wash and drain the arugula leaves, then place them into a salad bowl. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and boil them for 25΄-30΄. Drain, allow to cool and peel.
Prepare the dressing as follows: Put the olive oil, the vinegar, the garlic, the olive paste, salt and pepper into a shaker. Shake vigorously until the ingredients are well blended.
Toss the halved potatoes, the sun-dried tomatoes, the walnuts, the olives and the pomegranate seeds into the salad bowl. Douse with the dressing and serve with fresh bread.