Summer Greek Salad with Pasta
- 500g short pasta of your choice
- feta cheese as much you want
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 2 big, fresh tomatoes cut into small slices or 8 cherry tomatoes in two
- 2 tbs parsley., finely chopped
- 2-3 green onions or 1/2 dry chopped
- 10 olives cut in two
For the sauce
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- salt, pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
Boil the pasta according to the package directions and pour them in a large bowl. Cut the vegetables and the feta cheese into pieces and add them to pasta.
Mix in a blender or shaker all the ingredients of the sauce. Add the sauce in the pasta, stir well and serve.