Greek salad (Horiatiki salata)
- tomatoes: 6, firm, ripe, coarsely chopped
- cucumbers: 3, coarsely chopped
- red onion: 1, sliced
- green pepper: 1, sliced
- black olives: 200g, marinated
- feta cheese: 220g, coarsely chopped
- dried oregano: 1 teaspoon
- olive oil: 125ml (½ cup)
- white vinegar: 60 ml (1 4 cup)
- salt: 1 teaspoon
Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, green pepper, olives and feta cheese in a salad bowl. Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
Whisk together the oil and vinegar in a jug. Drizzle the salad with dressing and serve immediately.