Roast turkey and pomegranate salad
- 300g italian salad
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 cups turkey, cut into cubes
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 6-7 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry or balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Wash and drain the salad, and place it in a salad bowl. Roast the pine nuts or pumpkin seeds in a nonstick pan, and let them cool on absorbent paper.
- Slice the onion and mix with the salad and mint. Add the turkey, sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and pine nuts or pumpkin seeds.
- In a food processor or shaker, mix the olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Pour over the salad and serve.