Cheese, olive, and sundried tomato muffins
- 250g self-raising flour
- 160g butter at room temperature
- 100g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 200g kefalograviera (or any other mature cheese), grated
- 50g regato cheese, grated
- 100g ham, cut into cubes
- 12 olives, pitted and chopped
- 2-3 eggs
- salt and pepper
Mix the butter and eggs using a wooden spoon, then add the flour, little by little. Then add the ham, cheeses, sundried tomato, olives, and salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture into a muffin tin and bake for about 50 minutes at 160°-180° C, until golden.